Hello Rob (@RobV),
I went through the 3d printers and the filament and this is an update for you, also with questions:
- 3D Printer: Ultimaker 2+ works - sometimes there is a bit of under-extrusion. I wonder why. Might be the nozzle clogged a bit?
- 3D Printer: Creality-CR10 Mini - works - sometimes, it does make lumps and prints over it. I also made the bed higher.
- Ender 3 Pro - I found parts. I wonder where the printer is. The parts are in the clean room hanging shelve with the filament.
- Wanhao Duplicator i3 - I can not get filament in. That is my status. I do not want to go ahead messing with it without authorization.
- Replicator/CTC Twin-printer - I can not print with this one. Do not know how to use it. It seems old. The print bed is shaky and pretty off as if it was hit.
- Filament: We use 1.75mm filament only. I collect in in boxes in the 3d printer shelf.
So, all in all: 2/4 printers working. I need help with the other two.