This is a crafting day, just making Barbie and doll clothes the whole time!
You can come later and leave earlier.
What we can make together:
- Dresses, Skirts, Trousers, Nickers and Tops - out of fabric
- Shoes and Hats with glue
- Hair Bands, Bikinis and Underwear from balloons
What you can bring:
- your dolls and Barbies
- your ideas & skills!
- your own sewing equipment - we have some. With yours, it might be easier to continue at home for you.
- broken/worn out trousers, socks and shirts
- anything possibly useful
Here is a video of 5 minute crafts as inspiration:
Please accompany children below 10 years of age.
If you can, please sign up on the forum and let us know that you come or if you have any questions: ammanvalley.foss.wales/t/18
Doing this is based on gift economy and you are free to give what you can bring - so it is inclusive regardless of your monetary situation.
If you have any questions, please contact us!
Finding a Date
This is always possible but usually you will find others doing this on Sunday.
When would it suit you? Please comment!
List of what we want/can use
- Hot Glue Gun (MakerSpace)
- Scissors (MakerSpace)
- Sewing Needles (Nicco)
- Cloth (Nicco)
- Strings (Nicco)
- 3£ glittering hot glue for clothes and shoes - @niccokunzmann
- 6£ sewing needles set
- We have a sewing machine in the makerspace that needs being seen and set up again. If you have time to have a look at it, this would be welcome! It is in the store room at the moment.
This is a wiki post so you can edit it. If you have suggestions or like to come, please comment!