Plastic Recycling in the makerspace: We have two containers with machines to re-cycle plastic. It is based on the open-source designs from fab labs around the world. @RobVenus brought this about. This is a long-term project.
General Fabrication Process
- Grind the plastic (Parts of the machine are there, need to be assembled)
- Melt the plastic into sheets
- Use a Vacuum Suction Machine to suck it into form
- Things in the yard need cleaning out so we can re-order the stuff in there.
- Lights in the container - @Davidj is on it
- build the machines (pretty vague)
This is a wiki post so that you can edit it.